– World Day for Audiovisual Heritage 2017, “Discover, remeber and share”;
– 23-26 March, Conference on Heritage and Identity – Call for papers;
– From the 27th to 29th September 2017 in Lucca (Italy), the Council of Europe’s Cultural Routes Programme celebrated its 30th anniversary on the occasion of the 7th Advisory Forum on Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe;
– Creative Europe-funded, Creative Lenses, launched a survey on business model in art and cultural organizations;
– Congratulation to the Museo Internazionale delle Marionette “Antonio Pasqualino” of Palermo, which won the 28th Award ICOM Italia Museum of the Year 2017.